Tuesday, February 20, 2007



Ooh, the way you look at me
I'm feelin' you.
I just can't help it, tryna keep it cool.
I can feel it in the beat, when you do those thangs to me, don't let nothin' stop you.
Mo-o-ove, ring the alarm, the clock is jumpin', now.
So get up.


that song is stuck in my head even when this particular MAT was staring at me while he was walking.

and well, as a result, he bumped into a bangla in front of him.

i was so amused that i immediately burst out laughing.

HAHAHAHAHA.

you should see the look on his face.

its like shocked+disgusted+paiseh+whatthehell kinda of look.

HAHAHAHAHA.

i think he paiseh already, he hide behind his mum.

lolly.


which is why i think mats are jerks.

dang,oops did i just said that?





and so the person i was referring to in my last post is my mum!
so you people dont be prasan okay. <3
she dont wanna pose with me but it's okay.
someone should know why i bold that word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home