Doesn't really matter how it all began
Forsaken
Got this far without knowing who we truely are;
i have cool and funny friends(:
zarif! you sucker of big straws.
atiqah so sleng: sarah+wani=sani(cowdung in tamil)
fateha always make me smile and laugh early in the morning no matter how bad my mood is cos she so dol :D
ilovewalkingintherain; people cant tell whether its tears or the rain.
Well excuse me while I get killed softly,
Heart slows down and I can hardly tell you I'm okay
At least 'til yesterday,You know you got me off my highest guard,
Believe me when I say it's hard.
We'll get through this tonight
And I know one day you and I will be free
To live and die by our own rules,
Free..
Despite the fact that men are fools.
I'm almost alive,
and I need you to try
And save me.
It's okay that we're dying,
But I need to survive tonight, tonight.
Forsaken
Got this far without knowing who we truely are;
i have cool and funny friends(:
zarif! you sucker of big straws.
atiqah so sleng: sarah+wani=sani(cowdung in tamil)
fateha always make me smile and laugh early in the morning no matter how bad my mood is cos she so dol :D
ilovewalkingintherain; people cant tell whether its tears or the rain.
Well excuse me while I get killed softly,
Heart slows down and I can hardly tell you I'm okay
At least 'til yesterday,You know you got me off my highest guard,
Believe me when I say it's hard.
We'll get through this tonight
And I know one day you and I will be free
To live and die by our own rules,
Free..
Despite the fact that men are fools.
I'm almost alive,
and I need you to try
And save me.
It's okay that we're dying,
But I need to survive tonight, tonight.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home