monday was five items.
eh, suck okay.
i got a blardy C for standing broad jump.
:o
the rest was okay i guess.
i can jump.but i can't jump far.
well, at least i jump higher than my actual height.
hahs.
monday was bad seriously.
today was eng oral.
okay lah.
but foo was intimidating.
sheesh.
and i finished editing my TA.
((:
anyway, my new name is Hazwani Bte Haziq.
nice?no?
cute lah.anak kepada amira.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to,
to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
eh, suck okay.
i got a blardy C for standing broad jump.
:o
the rest was okay i guess.
i can jump.but i can't jump far.
well, at least i jump higher than my actual height.
hahs.
monday was bad seriously.
today was eng oral.
okay lah.
but foo was intimidating.
sheesh.
and i finished editing my TA.
((:
anyway, my new name is Hazwani Bte Haziq.
nice?no?
cute lah.anak kepada amira.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to,
to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home