Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending;
Than have to forget you for one whole minute

Anyways, life has been like a roller coaster ride for me.
Full of emotions. Sometimes, i don't even know what to do but just kept quiet about it.
It's okay, I understand. But hell, whatever it is everything just remains the same.
I hope.

I quit my previous job.
I chose to resign. It's fucking boring.
And yeah, got myself a new job with better pay and shorter working hours.
But I'm gonna miss Kak Nur. No one to blanja me makan and talk to me :(

And I think I can't make it for POP on monday.
OHMYGOD.
I'm so saddddddddddddd.
No more 3-in1 for me! (Fad should know this)
I want 3-in1 so badly. Looking forward to it ya know.
Haiz.
But nevermind, what i want to do badly now is to just lepak with my besties like we used to do after school.
Awws, I miss that. Really.
And surprisingly, I miss school too :(

So, went for interview just now.
It was kinda of okay.
Just that the workplace is full of malays.
Haha.
The manager/boss, the workers, the receptionist - MALAY.
-.-''
The manager said that i look young (i know that, don't need to tell me again and again) and that i should be quite smart since I'm from Cedar Girls' .
Ahahaha.
Funny.

I'm looking forward to work (I think)
:D






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home