Sunday, December 30, 2007

i'm not really interested you know-

YADAYADAYADA.
Its 12.29 am now, and i can't sleep.
It's so frustrating ya know with having running nose and all.
I have to catch it soon.
HAHAHA.

And oh, swensens is superb larhs.
Although half of the time i couldn't really taste my food.
The total bill was like woah.
Really man, the 7% gst and the service charge is so damn ex.
>:(
I paid half of the bill since i got my pay ;D
Mcm excited gitu. I wanted to pay all but my lovely father offered to pay the other half.
He said " Abes nanti duit kau, mcm maner nak gi shopping."
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ok gerek.

Tmr's new years' eve! (oh wait, its today)
Countdown anyone?
Everyone's like having cool plans for countdown. (okay, not everyone)
And oh, rupini's mum is having some countdown partay and she said delta can crash if we meet up.
;DD
My cousin was suggesting some random countdown bawah blok since we cant stay out way too late.
With party poppers, loud music and such.
HAHA, what a way to start new year.
And syahid suggest going to this 24hr floorball carnival thingy.
But then i don't think i can stay until the next day larhs.
:(

And i don't feel good.
Oh gosh, i really think its the weather thats making me sick.
Please make my flu go away.
I want an awesome 2008.
HAHA.

I'm definitely not turning up for work tmr.
I got scared lah after working on Christmas eve.
Loll.

This is random but i just rmb adlin saying that there are monsters in JC toilets (something like that)

Okay, whatever it is.
I wish to have a good year ahead.
Aahaha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALLLL! ;D

New year resolutions.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home