Thursday, January 03, 2008

Get a life and move on bitch;

A note:

Let me just start off by saying im a loser okay.
Cause this post will be full of fckingshit that im gonna say.

Yes i do feel terrible. Really really terrible.
I cried the whole night trying to figure out what went wrong.
Trying to find out if all these was a big mistake.
I admit that im a fcking bitch who cant get a life.
Probably you think that i dont give a fcking shit about you or that i dont love you at all.
But hell, i do care. i do love you soo much okay.
Its my fcking fault. Im the attention seeker.
I want you to be by my side the whole time cause i dont want to lose you.
I dont want to lose anybody again.
Now its all over. Thanks to me right.

You think breakup is the best thing for us.
But let me ask you this, what are relationships for?
It's for you to go through every fcking shit together.
It's for you to trust and understand each other better.
Make time for each other. Make sacrifices.
I cant turn back time and make everything alright.
Even though it hurts so much to see you go.
Even though it hurts so much to know that we wont be together anymore.

How can we still be friends when it hurts so much just to see your face or even read your text messages.
All i want to do is just run away from you.
Run away from reality.
And it takes so much effort to actually forget someone you love.

Thanks for the memories, the love that we share.
Things may never be the same again. <>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home