Baby, it's fact.
I think i made the right decision.
Don't you think so?
Rather than us living in our own world and not knowing what's right and what's wrong.
Don't you just think it over what you've done all this while?
I don't think i said this before. But i kinda of regret.
Whatever it is, i won't look back. It's over anyway.
We got our own lives to lead now.
And we can lead it differently, however you want yours to turn out.
Im sick and tired of doing all this.
We both are from two different worlds i know, but i do enjoy your company.
Its just that we are not meant to be together like you said.
We do not have the same mindset and to make it worse, i don't even think we even understand each other.
I just know that you've been great all this while.
A great companion to share my joys and sorrows.
But i think this is what's best for us.
I don't know how to say this to you personally.
So i'm hoping you would read this post.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home