Sunday, February 17, 2008

bleeding love,

When you go,
Would you have the guts to say"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday."
-mychemicalromance-

I think i slept at 5am this morning(thanks to my flu and i think my sister is sleeptalking again :/)
Plus I kept thinking about our conversation.
And i realised probably i hurt you too just like the other girls.
You actually bothered to tell me everything and what you've been going through for the past few months.
How mean can i be when all these while i tried to push you away, thinking that i can stand on my own two feet without you by my side.
Yeah, im mean.
And you're right, I probably would have done better for my olevels if I didn't think too much about those little little stuffs that affect my life.
Now all those little little stuffs are actually over. Officially over.
Just like you and me.

I think i blabber too much.
How i hate tablets. :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home