Sunday, July 06, 2008

only one;

Life's been crazy.
With midyear results(which sucks btw)
Project work, SL project, this and that.
Promos are coming up with remedials till late in the evening.
What's this laa, sucking up my youth.
Soon i'll grow white hair and have lots of pimples.
And we're celebrating youth day tmr.
Contradicting much.

Life's been crazy.
I find it funny when alea calls me hazmat(hazardous material)
or when caca thinks that i have the cheerleader face.
Weird as it may seem, i just finds it funny in a way.
Hehs.

Watched Wanted with classmates last friday.
Looks like im watching a movie per week.
Anw, Good effects but boring storyline.
Not really worth watching unless you're there to watch angelina jolie.
She's hot :B
I nearly watched another movie, Hancock just now.
But i'm just tired after the Sentosa outing.
Sorry illyssa, we'll have another lepak session soon okay? (:
Pikchas of the outing will be up soon(if Han sends them to me)
Im abit dead laa today. Super duper tired and sleepy okay.

Before i forget, I just wanna wish Syahid happy belated bday.
That is if he's reading this post.
I'm so sorry i forgot your bday.
Tried to call but i guess your phone's off.
Hope you had a nice bday though(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home