Serious shits;
Haha, I know this blog is super dead.
But whatever, i'm lazy to update. There's nothing exciting to update anyway.
Haha. Only boring school.
I'm just doing this cause AMOS asked me to.
Not asked, forced. Hahs.
Anyway by the time i post this he won't be able to read it till monday.
Haiyoo.
----------------
Really nice date ah today. 080808.
Lol, that was so tak perlu.
Anyway had our national day celebrations today.
Actually it wasn't that fantastic. But my class had our fair share of fun.
Got to play captain's ball ^^ like finally.
But we lost by a goal. Haha, its okay.
The other team had pro people and we were unprepared anyways.
Then played water bombs!!! @.@
ohmygod, super drenched. But damn fun.
My class is full of crazy people. I swear.
Watched movie with the usuals after that. Mummy((:
Quite nice laa. Funny also.
All those movie freaks can go watch :D
I think i'm officially broke after tmr. I swear.
And i still need to buy presentssssssss.
I wish i had a money tree. Life would be soo easy.
HAHA.
And oh, i'm not emo la puhlease.
Imma happy girl right?
I just hate school D:
I have so many things to do after promos.
Just let this one bit pass smoothly and i'll be fine :B
Haha, I know this blog is super dead.
But whatever, i'm lazy to update. There's nothing exciting to update anyway.
Haha. Only boring school.
I'm just doing this cause AMOS asked me to.
Not asked, forced. Hahs.
Anyway by the time i post this he won't be able to read it till monday.
Haiyoo.
----------------
Really nice date ah today. 080808.
Lol, that was so tak perlu.
Anyway had our national day celebrations today.
Actually it wasn't that fantastic. But my class had our fair share of fun.
Got to play captain's ball ^^ like finally.
But we lost by a goal. Haha, its okay.
The other team had pro people and we were unprepared anyways.
Then played water bombs!!! @.@
ohmygod, super drenched. But damn fun.
My class is full of crazy people. I swear.
Watched movie with the usuals after that. Mummy((:
Quite nice laa. Funny also.
All those movie freaks can go watch :D
I think i'm officially broke after tmr. I swear.
And i still need to buy presentssssssss.
I wish i had a money tree. Life would be soo easy.
HAHA.
And oh, i'm not emo la puhlease.
Imma happy girl right?
I just hate school D:
I have so many things to do after promos.
Just let this one bit pass smoothly and i'll be fine :B
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home