Wednesday, September 17, 2008

throwing rocks at your window;

3am in the morning...

Sharifah: Bsk nk kluar? Go geylang ngan aku.. Haha. (tmr want to go out? Go geylang with me.)
ME: Im sick ): fever oi.

8am in the morning...

Syasya: Wani sayang, how are you? Feeling better?
ME: Okay2. Haha. I just have a major headache.
Syasya: Kesian. Put vicks on your head, you should be fine after that.

11am in the morning...

Hasyim: Want pei me go study?
ME: Im sick):
Hasyim: Lol. Sakit cinta (lovesick). lol
ME: Maybe siaa. No laa! Im having fever and flu. What a way to spend my holiday -__-
Like seriously, this is not the wayyyyyy to spend my two days holiday. So sian.
I can't even join cheryl and the guys play pool. My headache is killing me.
Urghhhhhxzzxs!
See laa, tmr start school already.
So don't feel like going. But i don't want to stay at home either.
Go school also like nothing. Do pw and attend some talk.
-__________-

Anyway, i managed to clean up my room.
I realised that there's a whole lot of junk under my bed.
This is what you get when you always do shortcut.

Mama will always ask me to clean up my room but i'll end up dumping stuffs under my bed.
Bcos somehow my room will look clean. HAHA.
So now there's a whole lot of crap under there.
But you know.. it's easy to find your stuffs. And nobody dares to dig under my bed and take my stuffs.
LOL. Wani is so lazy. So now who wants to be my husband?
I hope it's not you. HAHA.

Temp check: 37.7C
I ate panadol AGAIN. I should be okay by tmr. I hope.
I hate doctors and medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home