Are you holding back like the way i do?
Omg, i hate pw.
I seriously officially hate pw.
It's worse than coursework.
I think my group has been working our asses off just to produce a decent written report.
Stewpid, just stewpid.
And now we have to change our whole proposal AGAIN.
Its really frustrating.
We shouldn't be doing these kind of shits after promos you know?
Cause i'm in holiday mood. Totally switch off during lectures and tutorials.
Im tired already. I need a break.
Thank god, next week there'll only be pw and mother tongue.
So we can concentrate with our oral presentation. And that, will be another whole lot of a problem.
School life can be such a bitch sometimes.
And i'm sad. No more looking forward to breaks.
Cause j2s officially had their farewell last friday and i guess they won't be coming school that often.
Sad isn't it? I won't see my eyecandy sitting opposite me anymore ):
And i just found out that he got a girlf.
Mega saddening. Haha.
I'm not desperate laa. I'm just sad cause i've got nothing to look forward to during my breaks.
Lol :D
Alrights past updates baby.
Last friday was 4H jalan raye. It was reallllllyyyyyyyy tiring. I swear.
We walked alot. We perspire alot(especially me). We eat alot.
My legs were aching so much after walking all around with heels.
Haha, dian should know. I was falling asleep during bus rides. I was really tired okayyyyy.
I had econs test the next day and obviously i didn't go.
And i got punishment for that:- stand for the whole tutorial and write an apology letter.
Apparently, only 5 turned up on saturday and tcher was really pissed i guess.
Haha, oh wells.
Saturday afternoon was spent jalan-ing raya again. This time with family.
I eat alot again. Every house got something to eat okay!
Was really bloated after that. And tired of course.
So sunday was spent slacking. I didn't even touch any tutorials.
Lol, it was that bad.
And did i mention that Rifdi came over to my house alone for jalan raya.
It was really brave of him. Haha.
My parents knew everything about him so i guess it's okay.
I just think that no other guy would that right? Lol.
I mean meeting my parents alone. Haha.
Thank god my parents don't mind(:
There's supposed to be another jalan raye this week.
But i'm not sure of the details?
And i must set aside a day for OP! Sheesh.
Laadeedaadaa.
Actually alot happened during this past one week.
I did lots of thinking and reminiscing.
I finally know what i want and i'm gonna stick to my wish.
And i hope no one; no bitches, no assholes will stand in my way this time.
All i need to know is; are you holding back like the way i do?
thinking back i really regret whatever happened before.
i guess i'm the one to blame. i'm the rash, irrational person.
i wish i could turn back time and really mend things back.
but i can't. nobody can.
i just wish now is the time. don't you feel it too my dear?
OH, PIX WILL BE UP SOON BABIES. I PROMISE.
CAUSE RIGHT NOW MY SIS IS OUT WITH THE CAMERA!
THAT BITCH(HAHA!)
AND I HAVE TO DO PW NOW.
OKAY BYE BABIES.
XOXO
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home