Saturday, October 04, 2008

i never meant for it to be this way;

I just cut my fringe. It looks weird.
Okay maybe not.
Finally some hair off my face.
Feels good.

I shall update stuffs that happened last week.
Not that there's much happening last week.
Haha.

But yeah, i did the most sick-est dare ever.
Thats what you get when you hang around with my class boys.
The most sickest kids you can ever talk to.
Gawd. haha.
Actually we were playing indian poker.
I got dared 3 times.
First was noserub with clarissa(not that bad), next was pull andrew's sideburn(this is funny) but the third one was just zzzzzz.
I had to take a bottle cap from izzudin's mouth using my mouth.
Sick, just sick.
But i pity fiona more. Tsk Tsk.

And oh, good newwwwwssss!
Im so excited as im typing this.
My dad allow me to go Indiaaaaaaaaaa.
Which is weird, really. I think he's really in a good mood?
Oh yay, im excited :D
But i'm supposed to get 4 jabs before I go. ouch, gonna hurt.
And eat malaria pills.
Did i ever mention that I hate pills so much.
So so much that i would go to the doctor and ask for liquid medicine instead.
Then the doctor will look at me and say that i'm already grownup and i should be eating pills.
But nooooo, i refuse to grow up.
Get me? Consequences of going India.
Face it.
Oh i wish fiona could go too :(
So that we can have bimbo moments together.

And oh, the dates for class chalet change alr!
So now i can go for both class chalet AND ocip(:
Im like a happy girl who just got sweets. Heh heh.

Next friday, 4H outing.
Make sure you guys can make it okay!
My house first house(:

Right, i just had the most weirdest msn conversation ever.
This is freaking me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home