Sunday, October 19, 2008

puspa

oh, regarding the last post, i've put photobucket as private.
So anyone want to see, ask me for the pass alrights? (:

heh, life's been great btw(except pw and geog the other time).
Pw's a killer.
I really hope we get decent grades cause my group really spend alot of our free time doing it okayy.
And oh yaa, i have to personally thank Mr A for spending thursday night with me at macds just so i can do my 12 geog essays and DRQ.
And plus the lovely gift. It was really wonderful. Thanks yaahhhh? (inserts big smiley)
Haha, with that i can hand in geog essays and DRQ on time. Oh joy to the world.

Yesterday was spent at gig with elfie, gf and friend at arts house.
I swear i got lost finding my way there. Haha.
I thought arts house was some church okayy because elfie's gf said the building is white -.-"
haha, dumb bimbo me.
gig was alright though most of the bands are not really my type like screamos and hardcore.
but the indie bands were pretty good i think. Haha.
And oh! guess who i saw. Syahid and friends (insert the f-word here)
I think he saw me but purposely don't want to say hi.
But who the heck cares. I'm glad he didn't if not i think i'll start cursing there and then.
HAHA.
And i saw affie too! I felt really bad about the text message actually :/
So me and elfie stayed till about 10 until elfie's friend's band finished performing.
I think the part while we were on the train was classic.
Elfie was being soo superr honest with me that i was shocked and stunned.
HAHA, i don't know what to reply back okay!
(elfie, i know you're reading this so don't blame me for being honest back to you! haha)
And sorry a million times yo. haha, really.
Anyway this guitarist(elfie's friend) asked for my number. Haha, very random actually.
That was sooo TAK PERLU.
I was hoping that nobody noticed me. LOL.

Tmr's monday! i only need to come for pw-.-
And probably go play cs. Haha :B

AND im so addicted to this indonesian song, puspa. I know this is random but the song's niceee(:
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home