And we'll have Holloween on Christmas
In the night we wish this never ends, we wish this never ends.
I miss you.
So tell me; should i lie, tell the truth or ignore you?
Maybe i shouldn't say anything at all.
Okay Merry Christmas to all.
Let's all kidnap Santa(because i didn't receive any presents from him)
Shoutouts
Fionaaaaaaa: Hey babe! I miss you too la dengggggs. And i'm still waiting for Izz's treat tooo! :D I think most probably will be on the eve of new year? Lollll. Expensive restaurant ^^ oh yay. Meet you soooooooooon.
Best Friends: Mane korangkorang hilang uhhhhh. Miss you guys laaaaa. Lepak soooon. And Fadddd, text me soon (: Haha.
And And And i miss you.
In the night we wish this never ends, we wish this never ends.
I miss you.
So tell me; should i lie, tell the truth or ignore you?
Maybe i shouldn't say anything at all.
Okay Merry Christmas to all.
Let's all kidnap Santa(because i didn't receive any presents from him)
Shoutouts
Fionaaaaaaa: Hey babe! I miss you too la dengggggs. And i'm still waiting for Izz's treat tooo! :D I think most probably will be on the eve of new year? Lollll. Expensive restaurant ^^ oh yay. Meet you soooooooooon.
Best Friends: Mane korangkorang hilang uhhhhh. Miss you guys laaaaa. Lepak soooon. And Fadddd, text me soon (: Haha.
And And And i miss you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home