Forget about me;
Today and yesterday: Fun, Food, Friends= Awesome-ness.
What more can i ask for?(:
I shall steal pictures soon. Hehe.
Random much,
*Listening to womaniser by britneyyyy
Me: I think when Haziq(my bro) grows up, he's gonna be a womaniser. Haha.
Sister: Haha. Then you? Man-niser.
Me: Say whut? Yo, I can't help it if im a boy magnet. HAAHAHAHAHAHA.
Well of course i'm kidding. Of course it's not the truth. I'm just trying to irritate my oh-so-annoying sister. Pffffttttt D:
Who needs love when you got awesome people around you?
Please tell me it's not happening again. Shoo love, shoooooo.
Today and yesterday: Fun, Food, Friends= Awesome-ness.
What more can i ask for?(:
I shall steal pictures soon. Hehe.
Random much,
*Listening to womaniser by britneyyyy
Me: I think when Haziq(my bro) grows up, he's gonna be a womaniser. Haha.
Sister: Haha. Then you? Man-niser.
Me: Say whut? Yo, I can't help it if im a boy magnet. HAAHAHAHAHAHA.
Well of course i'm kidding. Of course it's not the truth. I'm just trying to irritate my oh-so-annoying sister. Pffffttttt D:
Who needs love when you got awesome people around you?
Please tell me it's not happening again. Shoo love, shoooooo.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home