Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love is not a feeling, it's an ability.

December's ending soon, and omgggg it's damn fast.
Honestly i didn't really feel i actually experienced the whole of 2008.
Get what i mean? Okay, nevermind.

Let's sum up 2008. Haha, ohmy so cliche. But heck, i'll do it anyway.

1) Working+gugugaga lovelife(not a good combination)
2) release of olevel results. Okay honestly this part, i wasnt feeling happy or sad. Neutral. It's like i improved alot from prelim results(which is like 35points, even ite wont accept me, hahaha) but i knew i could do much much much better. Okay whatever.
3) got into tpjc. Freaking hate the school to the core. Hahahahaha. Cause firstly, i felt like an effing loner. And secondly, too many malays= i dont like. Thirdly, the school's like a prison.
4) Okay, eventually i fit in. Haha, i love my classmates. Most of them are chinese, malay friends can count with one hand. hahhhahaa, okay no. And it doesnt help that my class has only 4malays and the fact that i dont take malay in school -,-
5) still gugugaga lovelife=shit, haha.
6) I actually hang out with guys more than girls. And i found out that guys actually gossip and bitch alot. Tskkk.
6) mid years suck. Okay, im actually proud of myself cause i studied for mid years. And it did help push up my grades abit for promos :D
7) Holiday- after so long! Haha.
8) the fact that the laziness in secondary school followed me up to jc, sucks alot i tell you. All i rmb was falling asleep most of the time when i got home.
9) i actually played LAN for the first time! HAHHAA. I think its fun, really fun.
10) school sucks most of the time. I think classmates are the only ones that keep me saneeeee. And i actually spend alot of my time with them ^^
11) talking about school; despite the fact that im actually trying very hard to keep a low profile in school, people still talk about me. Like whattheheck. Its disturbing.
12) Promos-mugg like mad. Okay not really. I still rmb i went johor before promos and spent alot of time at geylang cause its during the fasting month. Hahahahaha.
13) Pw overrrrrrrrrrr, release of promo results.
14) Indiaaaaa! The best(:
15) And now, having the best holiday of my life. Heh heh.

Thats in random order, from what i rmb. If i rmb some more then i add in. Lol. Okay it twas a fantabulous year for me. Made alot of new friends, step out of my comfort zone and tried new things. I didnt regret whatever i did for this whole year, be it being in tpjc or whatsoever. I'm just thankful for everything I have now(: really. I have friends that can last me a lifetime, family who will support me no matter what(even though i quarrel alot with my mum and sister) and everything now is suffice.

So thankyou all who have impacted my life. It's great being 17.
*plays seventeen forever by metro station* HAHAHA.

New Year Resolutions(which i will never ever ever follow):
*taps the keyboard*
I have only one.
I'm determined to make everything right; studies, relationships with other people, spiritually, physically, relationship with my family etc
(if you get what i mean,lol)

Okay i think i shall spend new year's eve with my family. Been going out alot these days.
It's time for me to sit down, watch tv with my crazy family and eat chips. or maybe nuggets HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home