Still i long for you to stay, i'll take back anything.
I grab that picture from my sister's blog. Heh heh. Lazy to upload my own.
Anyway monday was Hari Raya Haji. But it didnt feel like Hari Raya Haji at all.
I woke up feeling lazy and hungry. Plus cold. It's raining the whole day so it just spoils the whole celebration mood. But anyway, I had my fair share of fun. Especially when me and my cousins were talking about our silly childhood. Hehe, boy.. we were so silly and childish way back then. And yes, of course there's food. Need i say more? (:
Well met Rif just now. Okay, more like yesterday since its 1am now. Planned to study but we ended up eating and walking around bugis. Haha, oh wells what's new. We're all on holiday mood yo. And we'll keep saying that till the end of December. Haha.
Soon enough i'll be talking about things that happened/i'll miss in 2008.
I grab that picture from my sister's blog. Heh heh. Lazy to upload my own.
Anyway monday was Hari Raya Haji. But it didnt feel like Hari Raya Haji at all.
I woke up feeling lazy and hungry. Plus cold. It's raining the whole day so it just spoils the whole celebration mood. But anyway, I had my fair share of fun. Especially when me and my cousins were talking about our silly childhood. Hehe, boy.. we were so silly and childish way back then. And yes, of course there's food. Need i say more? (:
Well met Rif just now. Okay, more like yesterday since its 1am now. Planned to study but we ended up eating and walking around bugis. Haha, oh wells what's new. We're all on holiday mood yo. And we'll keep saying that till the end of December. Haha.
Soon enough i'll be talking about things that happened/i'll miss in 2008.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home