broken strings
Record: 0.5/40 for section C, Chemistry topical test.
HAHAHA. I laughed my ass off when i got back my paper.
Who in the world can beat that manzzxx.
I contradict myself though.
My section was pretty good. 7/10, lol.
Aiyah i was tired of thinking towards the end of the paper that i left half of the paper blank.
Lolllllll.
I'm still feeling fucked up about me being alone for pe lessons.
Stupid school.
AND....
I was like wtf, when i just got to know like 2hours ago that my cousin is having a birthday party tomorrow.
Like %$%$!#%@ you know.
Nobody told me!
I already made plans for the weekend!
What is this??!
Hmphhhhhh.
Cause tomorrow special day siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Though it's not 12midnight yetttt, I wanna wish my dearest delta happy birthday!
I love you guys many many truckloads bucketful baskets alot alot okay!
XOXO
Record: 0.5/40 for section C, Chemistry topical test.
HAHAHA. I laughed my ass off when i got back my paper.
Who in the world can beat that manzzxx.
I contradict myself though.
My section was pretty good. 7/10, lol.
Aiyah i was tired of thinking towards the end of the paper that i left half of the paper blank.
Lolllllll.
I'm still feeling fucked up about me being alone for pe lessons.
Stupid school.
AND....
I was like wtf, when i just got to know like 2hours ago that my cousin is having a birthday party tomorrow.
Like %$%$!#%@ you know.
Nobody told me!
I already made plans for the weekend!
What is this??!
Hmphhhhhh.
Cause tomorrow special day siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Though it's not 12midnight yetttt, I wanna wish my dearest delta happy birthday!I love you guys many many truckloads bucketful baskets alot alot okay!
XOXO
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home