Tuesday, February 03, 2009


High school musical^^

My cousin, syasya is 9yearsold btw.
But she looks bigger than me. Seriously.

And i swear this boy is uber freaking cute!
But sadly, he's not my cousin.
He's my cousin's cousin. Get it? HAHA.

And this is picture of the day :}

And that's pictures for last saturday's birthday party.
And guess what, i got a goodie bag too^^
Childish much? Haha.
And there's so much food! I like :))
Fantabulous day i must say. But so tiring omg.
I got tired of eating. Hahaha!

Anyway thank god I didn't do Pe alone.
In the end I found out that I do know people from my Pe class.
Haha, thank god!
And the people are quite nice.
So I think it's alright(:

SPA trial tomorrow! Must study.
But first I need my daily dose of Indon drama.
Hehehe, tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home