Let me hold you for the last time, it's the last chance to feel again
I miss freedom. I miss the feeling of being so carefree, having all the time in the world.
Really,
Been so busy lately, hardly have any time for myself and the computer.
>Haha.
I think I'm moving to facebook.
I know I'm like super slow, but whatever uh.
I just think that facebook is super complicated. Lol.
And so.. let's make this post short and simple.
Valentine's like i said, was spent with friends.
Thankyou Fie for making me laugh, making me smile. We can be last minute 'date' again horr.
From giant supermarket to 7-11 to bus12, haha you know i know.
And we ended up at Fid's chalet around 11+, taxi-ed home after that since i missed the last bus. Lol.
Sunday was spent with dearest S. Marina barrage.
I want more of this day again, haha so fun.
And oh the view is super nice, plus i'm so damn fascinated by the way how the dam works. Haha.
Let's just say I'm a future geographer. Haha.
Anyway, Thankyou S for spending sundaysunday with me(:
Monday to Wednesday.
Orientation Camp<333
All i know is that i'm damn high after that, super sleepy and tired plus Seagulls did us proud.
We got second for first camp and first for second camp.
Cool shit right, i know.
So thankyou all for making these three days a memorable one.
Especially the o/ics and seagull ogls(:
Highlight of the day: I ate pastamania for the first time today. Haha!
And i saw sarahsarah. And the guys bully me. And i hate them for it.
I'm not bimbo or minah okay! I'm just me. Tskk.
They are so going to get it from me. -evil grins- Heh heh.
Tomorrow; Science Centre
Sunday; Wild wild wet.
So is this short enough for a week's update? haha.
XOXO
I miss freedom. I miss the feeling of being so carefree, having all the time in the world.
Really,
Been so busy lately, hardly have any time for myself and the computer.
>Haha.
I think I'm moving to facebook.
I know I'm like super slow, but whatever uh.
I just think that facebook is super complicated. Lol.
And so.. let's make this post short and simple.
Valentine's like i said, was spent with friends.
Thankyou Fie for making me laugh, making me smile. We can be last minute 'date' again horr.
From giant supermarket to 7-11 to bus12, haha you know i know.
And we ended up at Fid's chalet around 11+, taxi-ed home after that since i missed the last bus. Lol.
Sunday was spent with dearest S. Marina barrage.
I want more of this day again, haha so fun.
And oh the view is super nice, plus i'm so damn fascinated by the way how the dam works. Haha.
Let's just say I'm a future geographer. Haha.
Anyway, Thankyou S for spending sundaysunday with me(:
Monday to Wednesday.
Orientation Camp<333
All i know is that i'm damn high after that, super sleepy and tired plus Seagulls did us proud.
We got second for first camp and first for second camp.
Cool shit right, i know.
So thankyou all for making these three days a memorable one.
Especially the o/ics and seagull ogls(:
Highlight of the day: I ate pastamania for the first time today. Haha!
And i saw sarahsarah. And the guys bully me. And i hate them for it.
I'm not bimbo or minah okay! I'm just me. Tskk.
They are so going to get it from me. -evil grins- Heh heh.
Tomorrow; Science Centre
Sunday; Wild wild wet.
So is this short enough for a week's update? haha.
XOXO
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home