Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cause you're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter; Like a hard candy with a surprise centre.
Happy third. third. third.

It's two am now but im still glued to the comp.
Haha, I miss my beloved comp.
Its been like i think a week since we last bonded, hehe.

Extended weekend! Extended weekend!
Such a relief when all papers ended today.
My hand died after writing like about 6-7 pages worth of useless, makes-no-sense words just now.
It's over.
I think whatever results i get for SA, i deserve it.
Yes (Y).
Im stuck in the vicious cycle of being at the bottom end academically and I don't think I'll ever get out of it no matter how hard I try.
Haha, true enough?
I think it is for me.

So now I'm like trying to enjoy my days of 'holidaying' before school starts again next week.
Oh my tian, the thought of it just makes me go 'urgh'.
The future, I predict is not promising either.
I think probably I'll end up being a teacher if all else fails. Haha.

For now let's socialise with fellow human beings through facebook and msn.
Haha, its much more fun than going to sleep.

And oh! I forgot to mention that I got married to meng seng.
It all started because of a desktop wallpaper.
Haha.

Dont you think that we talk in a very cute couple manner?
HAHAHAHA.
But nah, we're just playing a fool(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home