Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunday was pretty awesome.
My family had our early lunch cum late breakfast at seoul garden.
I really didn't expect that, I mean the treat from my dad.
It was totally random.
Haha,



Anyway that's my dad. Haha.
And oh Rifdi! You should be delighted to see this since you wanted to know how my dad look like since like forever ;D

And this is my cute brother. He's only 5?
He can use the chopsticks! And I find it really damn uber cute.
:))


My bitchy sister. Haha.

And i find this photo uber cool. Lol.
Bytheway, it's just a freaking guava in my hand. Hehe,

Was super full after that, it's like as if my stomach's gonna burst any moment.
But it's good. (gain weight, gain weight!)
Went grocery shopping and bus-ed home.
Stop by Shakir's chalet around 5+, thank god my mum's cool about it when I told her there are guys around. Haha.
Well she actually met Shakir before-accidentally. So i guess she's cool about it.
;D


So yay, I spent two days with Shakir (double smiles for this)
I just love how we pillowfight each other(thanks fiq for recording it, haha)
how we ended up sleeping beside each other.
the way you fall asleep beside me,the way you breathe.
the way you constantly disturb me.
:)

School update?
We got 6 new classmates! Plus we got the lowest no. of people for latecoming.
So they're gonna give us school cafe vouchers for that, haha.
Results not out yet but I'm sure it's gonna be bad.
So they can keep the papers for all I care.


On a totally random note, idk why I'm so sleepy these few days.
April fools tomorrow, prank calls anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home