i'll be your best friend if you'll be mine;
I dread Mondays. I always do.
Today started out pretty badly because of a freaking text message plus the fact that I'm really sleepy.
But somehow it got better.
I laughed alot today.
Classmates are zee bomb, hehe. I kinda of forgot whatever problems I had whenever I'm with them.
So nothing's gonna bring me down tonight. And I really mean nothing. (Y)
I dont wish to talk to anybody right now.
I need some time for myself. I need some time to think.
I need some air to breathe.
Tonight, It'll just be me and the books? Cause I totally burnt my weekend. Shugggggs.
But I'm glad I spent it with family (: (:
But wait, I did spent Saturday night with meng seng, andrew and clement.
Lol.
I totally enjoyed that night cause we watched shutter! Though it's only half of the movie.
Plus the fact that me and meng seng wore green together on purpose.
Andrew and Clement wore black.
Super damn cute la cans. HAHA.
More of this please! And definitely more horror movies ;D
Was planning on labour day. Lol.
Anyway I hate the fact that I keep on spending money (!!!)
I really need to save for friday, heh.
I can't wait.
I dread Mondays. I always do.
Today started out pretty badly because of a freaking text message plus the fact that I'm really sleepy.
But somehow it got better.
I laughed alot today.
Classmates are zee bomb, hehe. I kinda of forgot whatever problems I had whenever I'm with them.
So nothing's gonna bring me down tonight. And I really mean nothing. (Y)
I dont wish to talk to anybody right now.
I need some time for myself. I need some time to think.
I need some air to breathe.
Tonight, It'll just be me and the books? Cause I totally burnt my weekend. Shugggggs.
But I'm glad I spent it with family (: (:
But wait, I did spent Saturday night with meng seng, andrew and clement.
Lol.
I totally enjoyed that night cause we watched shutter! Though it's only half of the movie.
Plus the fact that me and meng seng wore green together on purpose.
Andrew and Clement wore black.
Super damn cute la cans. HAHA.
More of this please! And definitely more horror movies ;D
Was planning on labour day. Lol.
Anyway I hate the fact that I keep on spending money (!!!)
I really need to save for friday, heh.
I can't wait.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home