Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can't understand, I'll slow it down for you.

Hello mortals.
Am still feeling tired from yesterday's outing. Plus Im hungry too):
Yesterday had a pretty late dinner at Jalan Kayu with family.
It was more of a dinner cum supper since since it's already 9+ close to 10.
Haha, an attempt to celebrate mother's day.
A treat for my grandma(:
And it was my first time eating satay babat(satay fats? haha), believe it or not.
Well it tasted a-o-kay but the thought of eating babats just disturbs me.
Swear I was so bloated afterwards and I felt like dozing off but we headed to mustafa after that -.-
I started acting nonsensical after 12midnight; singing loudly in the car and gigling for no reason at all. (people who are close to me should know that this is perfectly normal for me after 12midnight)
Such a crazy night, mustafa was full and i dont know why. I would prefer sleeping than rubbing shoulders with those Indians, hands down. But nonetheless it was fun. Shopped abit and had a few drinks before heading home.
Was so tired that i literally jumped on my bed after i got home.

And anyway I embarrased myself in front of the banglas.
I screamed when I saw cockroaches. Really really high pitched scream.
How nice.

Hehe, come to think of it this is the first time im out so late with my parents around (Y) in singapore that is since my parents are not really that go-home-late kind unless we're having a holiday. Haha.

Currently addicted to word challenge. Grrrr,
FB sucks your time.
Catch you guys later toodles.

{edited/} Happy mother's day.
I love you mum& grandma <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home