
Anyway last Sunday was awesome.
Got passes to Lady Gaga's exclusive showcase and I must say it was one of the best nights I had in weeks! Hehe.
All thanks to my cousin(: Though she's only primary3, she has pretty good knowledge about these kind of stuffs. Heh.
So well was supposed to meet my uncle at kallang around 6.15pm but i was late.
As usual, fashion disaster. I didn't know what to wear -_-
Haha, reached there and was greeted by the unusually superb long queue ahead of us.
Apparently they didn't let all the guests in so they had to queue.
And haha, me and cousin cut queue! We're like supposed to be way at the back because of me(i was late) but haha we came right to front! Oh wells, our luck.
The show was supposed to start at 7 but at 7.45, we're still outside -_-
So imagine how long the people have been standing there.
When the security finally let us in, all the people started to rush in. Was pretty amusing actually. Hehe.
Lady Gaga didn't showed up till the very end.
So meanwhile we were entertained by Danial Ong and Mr Young(?)
Plus other local acts like DJ Inquisitive(?)
I swear at that moment I felt that I was in a club.
and thank god it was air conditioned or else I would have died of heat radiation.
So go gaga over her okay. Haha.
She sings live pretty good actually. Plus she's got good fashion sense (Y), i like(;
She sang a total of four songs. Lovegame, paparazzi, pokerface and Just dance.
<333
And she keep changing costumes, haha.
Well, I like this part the most. She sang an acoustic version of pokerface.
And she even played the piano! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home