vogue conspiracies
Home alone again!
I've been at home alone, with no food, nothing for like three days this week.
Omg sucks. Been glued to the computer screen for like three hours +++ already.
I think I should stop and ban myself from FB. Sheeeeeeshh.
Best part, today's favourite boy's first day of work so now I have no one to entertain me, myself and I.
I've been at home alone, with no food, nothing for like three days this week.
Omg sucks. Been glued to the computer screen for like three hours +++ already.
I think I should stop and ban myself from FB. Sheeeeeeshh.
Best part, today's favourite boy's first day of work so now I have no one to entertain me, myself and I.
Thought of changing blog skin but nothing seems interesting enough.
Oh wells.
And Im craving for KFC breakfast after looking at the coupons I found on the computer desk -__-
But I can't think of anyone to go with.
Times like this I wish favourite boy lives next to me, darn.
Anyways, im super wooper duper excited cause i got tix to Lady Gaga's exclusive showcase (!!!!!!!!!!!)
Cool or what! though Im not really a die hard fan, her songs are like awesomely addictive, hahahhaa.
Oh wells.
And Im craving for KFC breakfast after looking at the coupons I found on the computer desk -__-
But I can't think of anyone to go with.
Times like this I wish favourite boy lives next to me, darn.
Anyways, im super wooper duper excited cause i got tix to Lady Gaga's exclusive showcase (!!!!!!!!!!!)
Cool or what! though Im not really a die hard fan, her songs are like awesomely addictive, hahahhaa.
Okay actually it was my cousin who got the tix. Only two tix but she invited to accompany her.
Im like totally honoured cause she got the option to choose some other random relative, hahahhaa.
It's like an early birthday present. Hehehehe, Im so happy that I can feel my eyes gleaming (:
Well it better be true or else Im gonna kill her! lol.
Im like totally honoured cause she got the option to choose some other random relative, hahahhaa.
It's like an early birthday present. Hehehehe, Im so happy that I can feel my eyes gleaming (:
Well it better be true or else Im gonna kill her! lol.
On another note, I'm like totally proud of my best friend. She's like one of the strongest person I know. Not like strong, strong but as in strong emotionally. I know she's going through tough times right now but Im glad she's taking everything positively. I really can't imagine myself being in her shoes, facing the complicated problems all at once. I must say these problems are not even trivial. I think I would have jumped down the builiding or something. Heh. Being the determined person she is, Im sure she'll work her way out(: I have total faith in her. I may not be the bestest best friend in the world, but you'll know I'll always be here for you. I hope everything's fine right now and I hope god's helping her in every way. Well, you go girl! Show that diva-licious in you. Hehe, XOXO.
P.s That picture was so totally secondary school, but i likeeeeeeee(: Dian looks like flintstone's daughter! Hahahaha,
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home