You're better than the best.
Sunday was awesome (double smiles for this :) :) )
It was our 8th awesome special day so we decided to spend the day out together to celebrate.
Initially wanted to buke at sempang bedok, just the two of us.
But haha instead, we ended up buke-ing with faveboy's family.
It was such a nerve wrecking experience i must say.
Like omg right, it was my first time eating together with them all.
Awkward moment ttm.
Well I was quiet the whole entire time, eating my food slowly (note that it's so not me)
Haha and faveboy said I ate too little, knowing me- I eat alot. And it's arnold! Gosh, no one can resist Arnold right?
I guess that awkward moment just ate up my appetite or maybe it's just cause I didn't eat the whole day. Nyeh :/
Despite all that, I really had fun. Thank god that dinner thing was just an hour or so (:
Hehe, and oh! We played L4D an hour before buke, just the two of us.
Haha it was so damn funny cause I was such a noobiezxzzx.
It was such a fun day, i want it again again :D
Plus faveboy was just sooooooo damn cute that day (kening naik2).
I caught myself staring at him the whole entire time. Even yesterday! Haha, god wani. Tsk.
Okay tomorrow school (the end of my two days mc, sobs) And i have to face Mr Koh since I miss my maths test last friday. God save me.
Bye earthlings.
And happy fasting ;)
Sunday was awesome (double smiles for this :) :) )
It was our 8th awesome special day so we decided to spend the day out together to celebrate.
Initially wanted to buke at sempang bedok, just the two of us.
But haha instead, we ended up buke-ing with faveboy's family.
It was such a nerve wrecking experience i must say.
Like omg right, it was my first time eating together with them all.
Awkward moment ttm.
Well I was quiet the whole entire time, eating my food slowly (note that it's so not me)
Haha and faveboy said I ate too little, knowing me- I eat alot. And it's arnold! Gosh, no one can resist Arnold right?
I guess that awkward moment just ate up my appetite or maybe it's just cause I didn't eat the whole day. Nyeh :/
Despite all that, I really had fun. Thank god that dinner thing was just an hour or so (:
Hehe, and oh! We played L4D an hour before buke, just the two of us.
Haha it was so damn funny cause I was such a noobiezxzzx.
It was such a fun day, i want it again again :D
Plus faveboy was just sooooooo damn cute that day (kening naik2).
I caught myself staring at him the whole entire time. Even yesterday! Haha, god wani. Tsk.
Okay tomorrow school (the end of my two days mc, sobs) And i have to face Mr Koh since I miss my maths test last friday. God save me.
Bye earthlings.
And happy fasting ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home