Guess who's back. Hahaha, ME ME ME!
I know, its been so long since I had proper update. Like with photos and all that.
Oh wells, my long long long long super duper long break just started like two days ago.
Just finished A's and I shan't elaborate more on how the papers were. Let's just say its okay?
Something like that. Yeah, you get my drift.
Anywhooos, haven't been doing much for the past two days.
Been waking up late, sometimes wishing I could really stay in bed forever.
For the first time in months, Im actually bored.
HAHAHHAA.
When the papers ended, I was like really excited and all that.
My mind was like 'wheeeeeeeeeee' all the way. I swear my heart's gonna burst with overwhelming emotions at that point of time.
Hell, I didn't know it's gonna be this boring. Booooo.
Honestly, I feel kinda of lost. Like not knowing what to expect and what to do cause Im not repeating my daily boring routine anymore. Haha.
So tell me, is that a good thing?
Thank god I have plans next week.
Anyways, I really have to thank fave boy for tolerating all my nonsense and what not.
For the limited meet up days, terrible moodswings and constant misses.
Especially that buffet treat right after my last paper, it was lovely as always (;
Thank you to my classmates for helping me keep sanity and constant help/ motivation in revisions.
My family, duh.
And of course those who bothered to text and ask me how I'm doing and such, giving motivations + well wishes.
Really appreciate all that man!
I know I didnt win oscar or anything but it's been a tough year and I constantly find myself being unmotivated to carry on.
So kudos to these people. I seriously can't imagine myself doing all that alone (:
I know, its been so long since I had proper update. Like with photos and all that.
Oh wells, my long long long long super duper long break just started like two days ago.
Just finished A's and I shan't elaborate more on how the papers were. Let's just say its okay?
Something like that. Yeah, you get my drift.
Anywhooos, haven't been doing much for the past two days.
Been waking up late, sometimes wishing I could really stay in bed forever.
For the first time in months, Im actually bored.
HAHAHHAA.
When the papers ended, I was like really excited and all that.
My mind was like 'wheeeeeeeeeee' all the way. I swear my heart's gonna burst with overwhelming emotions at that point of time.
Hell, I didn't know it's gonna be this boring. Booooo.
Honestly, I feel kinda of lost. Like not knowing what to expect and what to do cause Im not repeating my daily boring routine anymore. Haha.
So tell me, is that a good thing?
Thank god I have plans next week.
Anyways, I really have to thank fave boy for tolerating all my nonsense and what not.
For the limited meet up days, terrible moodswings and constant misses.
Especially that buffet treat right after my last paper, it was lovely as always (;
Thank you to my classmates for helping me keep sanity and constant help/ motivation in revisions.
My family, duh.
And of course those who bothered to text and ask me how I'm doing and such, giving motivations + well wishes.
Really appreciate all that man!
I know I didnt win oscar or anything but it's been a tough year and I constantly find myself being unmotivated to carry on.
So kudos to these people. I seriously can't imagine myself doing all that alone (:
xoxo
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home